News Flash:
I've added a new feature - you can now upload and download GPX files in trip reports. I will add more GPS features in the coming months. In the meantime I'll be editing TR's to add GPX files. Any suggestions, let me know. Also please review the Terms of Use for the Site. Following is an amended paragraph regarding the GPX files.

You could be seriously injured or die when participating in the activities described herein. Content provided by MountainHandbook may be inaccurate or outdated and MountainHandbook makes no claims or warranties, either express or implied, to the accuracy of any Content. In particular, GPS data such as GPS tracks that can be downloaded and used by you or someone else should first be verified by you that it is functional and accurate before being used for any activity. MountainHandbook is not responsible for any loss or injury resulting from inaccurate data. Your use of this site and its Content is at your own discretion and risk. Be aware that nothing can replace your own judgement in pursuing these activities.
I forgot my password
Resend activation email

Register

In order to login and see the forums you must be registered. Registering is free and takes only a few moments. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our Terms of Use (also shown on the next registration page) and Privacy policies.

Terms of use | Privacy policy

Register